Wednesday, July 29, 2009

((((( Wednesday mLb )))))

estes1717 Tuesday's results 2-3 -$1,350 ( YTD- 218-161-2 +$44,680)
Very frustrating day yesterday just when i thought we had the Atlanta game in our pocket the closer blows it, we did however hit our POD with the Phillies and once again the "FRAUD" on that other site lost his @ss (1-3 -$3600) and believe me i never would play 4 dogs for $2,000 each. That just goes to show people, that it's not me making them throw their hard earned money down the drain and that the pressure the "FAKE" is feeling trying to be me is really getting to him as you can see.... Well today i have some early plays and will add on during the afternoon,BOL (Go on comments section below....i will have leans inside or email me)
Estes1717@gmail.com Wednesday Plays: The Official "ESTES" Plays (Early lines you have to get them before they start moving) Angels Under10 -110 - - - - - - - - - - - $1100 to win $1000 (LINE MOVED AFTER I PLAYED IT AT 10) Giants Over7.5 +100 - - - - -- - - - - - -$1000 to win $1000 (More plays will be *UPDATED during the day)

5 comments:

  1. How about those cubbies today Estes? Do u like them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice -- please update the other emails when your ready,Thanks Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the Angels play i found 9.5 but i missed the line when it was at 10. I woke up too late

    ReplyDelete
  4. franknitty "5 DIMES"July 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM

    Angels under is moving very fast its down to 9 in some places , but it opened at 10 at me book.....Fu*k me i logged on the blog too late

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Pirates Over 7 and Angels Under 9.5 .. So it worked out on my end

    ReplyDelete