Tuesday, August 11, 2009

(((((ESTES))))) HAS BEEN REMOVED!

Due to poor performance we had no choice then to remove Mr.Estes from posting on the blog at this time. This blog choose to give Estes a trial run before we would actually employ him as one of our Cappers & let him start a members service through our blog , the plays however where not up to a standard that we thought he was capable of producing day in & day out. This blog is not about losing & we apologize to everyone that played his plays the last couple of weeks , the other 3 Cappers that are employed by the Gamblers Final Word (MrBator&Randizzle&CollegeGuru) are three of the top cappers in the industry & maintain the winning standard we want all of our blog members & non members to experience. At this time we have 2 CAPPERS spots now open for a trial run , anyone that has a track record that can be confirmed and can document it, can apply & get a trial run here at Gamblers Final Word. Those CAPPERS that we give a trial run will have access to the blog to post threads with there plays & are responsible to get all plays in on time. Those that have a successful trial run will be offered a contract to exclusively post all plays here on the blog. You will be set up with a set salary of ($5,000) a month. All serious inquires & all questions will be answered at FREEPICKS911@GMAIL.COM

11 comments:

  1. About time you removed that asshole!

    I find Randizzle and the Bator guys much better anyway

    All that estes guy did was spam covers .

    ReplyDelete
  2. good ridance , now we can get real picks from the other guys

    i want to request a trial run please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the blog alot / very helpful so far for me thank god i stayed away from that estes mush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SEE YA! GOOD JOB BLOG BOSSES...

    I WILL GLADLY DO A FREE TRIAL RUN AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THAT $5,000...I JUST EMAILED YOU GUYS
    My name is-NICK

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FIRED! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gamblers Final Word , i would like to officialy put my hat into the ring for a chance to get a free trial run.

    My record can be documented at covers.com , you can put my name in the search menu and all my post & documented records can be verified.
    I was a long time poster at covers until i went to a pay site and i was subsequently banned by covers management.I was the hottest baseball capper in the industry and on covers the past three years , im looking for a fresh start as the site im at now is not ideal for me. I would also request a fair chance to be considered for this position.

    I really would like a chance to be part of this site and i see great things happening with my expertize in all sports and the knowledge of the other experts that are already part of the blog.

    I have emailed the administrator and left contact info and my email address, so you can get in touch with me , Thanks in advance for taking my name into consideration
    AJPierzynski:

    AJPierzynski.Picks@gmail.com

    AjPierzynski.Picks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. JJ Gold from the rx forum.....Im a member would like to be considered for a spot on your site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great move ---- he SUCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess the Covers Estes was the real one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that sucks man, fading the fake estes made me more money than following the real one

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to be considered for a tryout and will be sending you an email shortly.

    Regards,

    Coach K

    ReplyDelete