Sunday, June 13, 2010

Randizzle : *25* *Super NBA "Guaranteed" No Doubt About It Game5 WINNER! (Bankroll Insurance) *2-1 Yday / 6-1 L7 Plays / +66.5Units Week Profits)

Randizzle
Randizzle *20* NBA "MONSTER BOOK KO"
(102-68-1 *POD* RUN/ 153-133-11 L297 OVERALL RUN)
*NEW*"GUARANTEED DAILY/MONTH PLAYS" YOU MUST PROFIT! Make sure you do not risk a dime of your money tonight! The Guaranteed daily picks package works like this: 1)You tell me what games your betting on / what will the amount be on your bet 2)I must make profits or you get reimbursed w/e you wagered plus the package fee ($250) 3)I Western Union OR Fund your Bookmaker.com account w/e amount you lose (Example: You wager $500 on both plays - I lose them both, then i owe you $1000 + any juice & the package fee $250 The Weekly/Monthly Guaranteed Package works like this: 1)All my plays must make a profit during the 7 or 30 day stretch from when you sign up 2)All my plays are calculated at $100 a unit, so after the end of the 7 day stretch i add up all my wagers to see what i owe. (Example: I go 10-12 during the 7 or 30 day guaranteed package for a -12Units then i owe you $1,200 plus the package fee ($295) 3)On the 7 day or 30 day package you do not need to tell me what your betting & its your choice to bet anything that does not exceed $100 a unit. Basically you win money if i lose during this package, or if i win you obviously make money. (Example: My units are rated at $100 a unit, you can go ahead & play my picks at $50 a unit & make money on my losses (Be smart)
Any other questions email me anytime: Stop playing games w/o "INSURANCE" You "Insure" your house right? Your Car right? You even "Insure" your wife, So why would you not "Insure" your hard earned money when picking games
Saturday Recap(2-1 0Units)Week Recap(13-10 +66.5Units = +$6,650) MLB:Texas -ml *Win* +5units MLB:Giants -ml *Win* +10units MLB:Dodgers/Angels Over8 *Lose* -15units *POD* updated: June 13 at 11:50 PM EST
Randizzle : Picks For Sunday, June 13, 2010 NBA&MLB PICKS *TYPE IN (RANDIZZLE14) ON TWITTER*
MLB:Phillies @ Boston Time:1:35 pm est *FREE PLAY*
The Pick: (5 Units)*PHILLIES -ML (-105)* (New Daily & Monthly "Guaranteed" packs avail, email for full info. You must profit on my card or you get reimbursed package fee & w/e you *WAGER*. Simple as that - Do not lose MONEY - Why would you chance losing money?) MLB:Chi Wsox @ Chi Cubs Time:8:05 pm est *Members* The Pick: (10 Units)*CUBS/WSOX OVER 8.5* (**39 NEW SIGN-UPS FOR THE GUARANTEED PACKAGE: IF I LOSE I PAY UP IMMEDIATELY: IF YOU HAVE ACCOUNT WITH BOOKMAKER.COM YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FUNDED WITHIN 4HOURS OR VIA DIRECT MONEY TRANSFER!**)
NBA:Lakers @ Boston Time:8:05 pm est *NBA "GUARANTEED" BOMB*
The Pick: (25 Units)*LAKERS +2*
MY "VERIFIED" TWITTER ACCOUNT IS RIGHT BELOW....
Verified AccountTwitter.com/Randizzle14
Every play updated & documented on twitter/blog, Time stamps on twitter & the blog to keep things 100% honest!
Note:All members plays are posted on the blog & twitter right after tip-done for tracking purposes.
Free plays are posted 30 minutes before games start.
*RANDIZZLE'S NBA&MLB PACKAGE INFO*
1)NBA&MLB Package 1 week-($175)... 2)NBA&MLB Package 1 month-($255)*Save Over $400-Best Value Pack* 3)MLB Full Regular Season Package: ($355)*Over 450+ Plays* 4)MLB Full Reg Season/NBA Finals-($295)*Special *1 Time* Deal* 5)NBA&MLB Plays "Guaranteed Package"-($295)*Get All Plays (NBA&MLB) Full 30Days *Guaranteed*. You Must Show Profits On All My Plays Through *30 Days* Or I Pay You Any Negative Units That I May Incur During The 30Days. Example: I Go 28-30 -10Units Through 30Days - Then I Owe All "Guaranteed Package" Members $2,000. That Simple "No Risk Betting" 6)Daily Guaranteed Package -($250) *You choose the plays your betting on* Let me know the package that you like & i will send all payment options asap...
(My Unit Ratings:5/10/15/20/25/50)
All plays emailed daily-including free plays Randizzlesplays@Gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Big day today , ready to invest in your picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week so far hope we can finish real strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark Peters (IBM Stocks)June 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM

    Philly baby! My man randizzle on fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phillies get'er done!
    7-1 +$6,950 the past 3 days. Back in business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets go Lake-Show

    ReplyDelete