Saturday, May 22, 2010

Randizzle14 : *50UNIT* NBA GAME 3 **ABSOLUTE PLAY OF THE YEAR** (MLB/NBA Full Card) **Redemption Judgement Day**

  Derek Jeter #2  Of The New York Yankees Turns Randizzle Randizzle *50* NBA "GAME OF THE YEAR"
"REDEMPTION SATURDAY"
(73-47-1 *POD* RUN/ 95-76-9 L180 OVERALL RUN)
Friday Recap(2-5-1 -56.5units)(7-16-2 -167.5units On The Week)
updated: May 22 at 1:24 PM EST
*Members* Exclusive Plays Saturday, May 22, 2010 NBA&MLB PICKS *TYPE IN (RANDIZZLE14) ON TWITTER*
MLB:Fla @ Chi W-Sox Time:2:05 pm est *FREE PLAY*
The Pick: (20 Units)*FLORIDA -ML (+115)* (Non-Members email now & get full NBA&MLB members packages & "GUARANTEED PACKAGES" You get paid on my losses! No Risk Betting & "Guaranteed" Profits Every Day...) MLB:Colorado @ KC Royals Time:4:10 pm est *FREE* The Pick: (20 Units)*KANSAS CITY -ML (+105)*
MLB:SF Giants @ Oakland A'S Time:4:05 pm est *2 Free Plays* The Pick: (20 Units & 15 Units)*SF GIANTS -ML (+105) (20 Units) & SF GIANTS/A'S OVER 7 (15 Units) (-115)*
NBA:Orlando @ Boston Time:8:35 pm est *NBA PLAY OF THE YEAR*
The Pick: (50 Units)*ORLANDO&BOSTON OVER189* NBA:Orlando @ Boston Time:8:35 pm est *NBA PLAY #2* The Pick: (25 Units)*ORLANDO +4* MLB:NY Yankees @ NY Mets Time:7:10 pm est *IL 2 PLAYS*
The Pick: (25 Units & 10 Units)*NY YANKEES/NY METS OVER 7.5 (25 UNITS) & NY YANKEES -ML (-160) (10 UNITS)* MLB:Toronto @ Arizona Time:8:10 pm est *IL* The Pick: (50 Units)*ARIZONA&TORONTO UNDER 11*
MLB:Atlanta @ Pittsburgh Time:7:05 pm est *2 Plays* The Pick: (50 Units & 25 Units)*ATLANTA -ML (-150) (50 Units) & ATLANTA -RL (+110) (25 Units)*
MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FALL FOR THE FAKE MULTIPLE (TWITTER ACCOUNT SCAMS) SOME "FRAUDS" MADE UP A FAKE ACCOUNT'S CLAIMING TO BE ME. JUST EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS-I WAS NEVER HACKED-STUFF LIKE THIS HAPPEN WHEN PEOPLE BECOME JEALOUS..
Verified AccountTwitter.com/Randizzle14
Every play updated & documented on twitter/blog, Time stamps on twitter & the blog to keep things 100% honest!
Note:All members plays are posted on the blog & twitter right after tip-done for tracking purposes. Free plays are posted 30 minutes before games start.
*RANDIZZLE'S NBA&MLB PACKAGE INFO*
1)NBA&MLB Package 1 week-($195)... 2)NBA&MLB Package 1 month-($295)*Save Over $450-Best Value Pack* 3)MLB Full Regular Season Package:7Months-($395)*Over 300+ Plays-Less Then $100 Per Month* 4)MLB Full Reg Season/NBA Full Playoffs-($475)*Special 7Months Of Plays-Awesome Value & NBA Playoffs Practically FREE* 5)NBA&MLB Plays "Guaranteed Package"-($345)*You Get All Plays (NBA&MLB) For 30Days *Guaranteed*. You Must Show Profits On All My Plays Through These 30Days Or I Pay You Any Negative Units That I May Incur During This Package Run. Example: I Go 35-40 -20Units During The 30Days - Then I Owe You $2,000 After The 30Day Time Span Runs Out. Let me know the package that you like & i will send all payment options asap...
(My Unit Ratings:5/10/15/20/25/50)
All plays emailed daily-including free plays Randizzlesplays@Gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I need the Guaranteed package - Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg Miner {I emailed you from aol)May 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM

    Dizz i saw your name on sbr i emailed you for the 1 year package all nba;mlb plays.

    Get back to me before the nba game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dizz get me on that guaranteed package deal 0 Chi-Town Sean. Your going through a rough stretch so i need my losses guaranteed ; Nothing personal buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in randizz / hook me up with that guaranteed pack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a update fellas on my Guaranteed package:

    I had the package he is promoting now back in April for one week he ended up losing 11.8 Units during my package length he took care of the whole amount through WESTERN UNION PAYMENT TRANSFER.

    The kid is ice cold but the one thing about him is he is a man of his word.

    Anyone that needs confirmation can email me at
    Triggatrav@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete