Wednesday, September 30, 2009

***WOW'S WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY NIGHT WINNERS***

"WOW'S CFB PLAYS"
CFB 22-13 (+ $5650)
I had my worst weekend of the year last weekend as did alot of other people but I will prove myself again starting this week with a release of 2 free winners!! WEDNESDAY LA TECH -3 (BUY 1)....................5 UNITS La Tech is battle tested, they have played tough games against Navy and Auburn and they got a confidence booster win over Nicholls St their last time out. I expect the Bulldogs behind their star back Daniel Porter and their experienced offensive line to keep Hawaii's potent passing attack off the field. I also expect Saturday Night Livas to make some big plays as he is the most electrifying player in the WAC. This is Hawaii's third straight game on the road and I dont see them being completely up for it. I'm taking the home team with a more balanced attack to get the W tonight. THURSDAY COLORADO +17.5........................5 UNITS I got burned with this team against Toledo a couple weeks ago but I'm not gonna let that shy me away from getting 17 and half points to an overrated West Virginia team. Colorado has had more than enough time to prepare for this team they beat a year ago. Believe me coach Hawkins doesnt want to get embarrased again on National TV. He already has twice. However they did get a morale booster shutout win over Wyoming in their last game. Alot of beat up players for the Buffs have had a chance to heal up over the bye week and I expect a more spirited CU team who has talent to maybe even get a W. Freepicks911@Gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Great job WOW
    Nice to see you back on track

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Apache!! We'll cash this one tonight as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

    ReplyDelete