Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Night (Mikey "Hit em Hard" Aces)MLB *Free Preview*

There could not be a better way to start making money than Friday night. Today starts the winning tradition of me putting Money into your pocket. I have 4 plays for tonight. Follow my unit system to a tee and I guarantee you'll make Money.
*Free Preview*
Rays (-129) @ Tigers (+119)
The Pick: 3 units on Tigers (+119)
Braves (-12o) @ Phillies (+110) The Pick: 5 units Braves (-120)
Rockies (+116) @ Giants (-126)
The Pick: 5 units on Giants (-126)
Oakland (+134) @ Angels (-144)
The Pick: (POD) 8 units on Angels (-144)

8 comments:

  1. I will see what your made of Mr-Aces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you >>> Mikeychips22 from covers
    I see alot of guys coming to the blog now huh...
    Im starting to get my plays from the blog for now on trying to stay away from all the drama and losing cappers on covers .

    GL Mikey - I will be watching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikey Chips good to see you joined the strongest team of cappers anywhere!!!!!

    You must know your shit if your allowed to roll with the big boys
    I will be watching as well-see you at the cash out line,BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good call on the tigers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angels horrible pitching again / fuck me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great start kid ....This blog is getting serious money now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael : Rx FollowerAugust 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM

    Nice 3-1 in your debut on the BLOG!
    Mikey Aces might just be another money maker like Randizzle ; keep it up *+10.3 units

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome aboard . You had a good opening day to get going

    ReplyDelete