Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Monday Night (Mikey "Hit em Hard" Aces) MLB *Free Preview*

What can you say? The kid is on FIRE. We have really hit the books hard. When I came onto this blog I told you that I would deliver and that is exactly what I have done, put money into your pocket. Tonight I will deliver again with these 3 plays I have. Everybody better get onboard now because this free preview soon will be no more.
Mets (+205) @ Rockies (-225)
The Pick: 3 units on Mets (+205)
Braves (-106) @ Marlins (-104)
The Pick: 5 units on Braves (-106)
Angels (-136) @ Mariners (+126)
The Pick: (POD) 10 units Angels (-136) Jump on board & get all of Mikey "Hit em Hard" Aces plays every day @ Freepicks911@Gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I will be on your plays
    Do you do cfb&nfl ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, wait till next week my friend, I don't do preseason too unpredictable

    ReplyDelete