Friday, August 28, 2009

The Kid MikeyAces Is Here

The Gamblers Final Word Presents....Our Newest Handicapper Mikey "Hit em Hard" Aces
How's it going everyone. My name is Mikey V and I am from New York City. I've been betting sports and winning for the last 4 years. I will be posting my plays here free for the next couple of weeks making you and me ALOT of MONEY. Quick example quickly, is my second half baseball season 123-85 +$9090/ 90.9 units I'm going to let my records do the talking, im not a big talker i'm here to make guys real Money. My #1 asset is using money management throughout each year & here is a quick breakdown. All my plays range from 1-20 units, I play mostly 1-10 unit plays. A unit means I am betting to win 100, 3 units on the Braves (-120) means $360 to win $300, 3 units on the the Pirates (+200) means $300 to win $600.Now i am here solely on a tryout basis with Gamblers Final Word & for the next few weeks all my plays will be posted here on the blog for everyone, you can track me & talk to me in the comments section everyday. Alot of guys know me from the covers forum , but now im here to give the blogs followers a big boost to their Bankrolls going into the NFL&CFB Seasons. Hopefully everyone will make money with my *FREE PREVIEW the next few weeks & may we crush these books! (Click on my profile for a more extensive look into my work) Here are my unit breakdowns for the last 4 years. Hockey +$35000 Football (CFB/NFL) +$28000 Basketball (NCAA/NBA) +$13000 MLB +$22000 Freepicks911@Gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Benny {covers follower}August 28, 2009 at 3:58 AM

    who da fuck are you ?
    Mickey who? Show us some winners Mickey-Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike V - post some plays tough guy
    Randizzle is the king on here so prove to us why we need your plays

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can we see your past work mikey sevens
    what site did you come from mickey nines

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY GUYS, LETS NOT START BASHING HIM NOW LETS GET A LOOK AT THE PLAYS. LETS HOPE HE IS UP THERE WITH DIZZ, BATOR&GURU. LET HIM PROVE HE CAN HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS. WELCOME TO GFW MIKEY AND GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on everyone give a guy a chance to shwo us. Let's quit the bashing, were all here to support cappers that makes money for us. GOOD LUCK MIKEY!!

    ReplyDelete